The largest condo review database
- No fees for you – we are paid through sellers
- Access to all condo listings
- Extensive condo expertise
- Helping you to find your dream rental
- We know unique condo details
- Years of expertise with rental properties
- 10+ insurances compared
- Ensure that your condo
covered from unexpected
- Required if you are a tenant
- Get a mortgage for your
- Numerous lenders
- Lowest mortgage rates
Planning to buy a condo?
If you are looking for condos for sale in Toronto or in any other location in Canada, it is not enough to know only the hard facts about condos, such as: price, location, square footage, etc. There are several reasons why you should also explore “soft” facts about your future property:
- Condo vibe – How does it feel to live in this particular condominium?
- Condo quality – Is the quality of the finishes good? Is the craftsmanship professional?
- Condo amenities – Are they good, clean and fun to use?
- Condo neighbourhood – Is it a nice area to live? How are the transportation options?
Renting a condo?
Even if you are looking for condos for rent in Toronto, GTA, Mississauga or any other location, you still need to carefully choose your future home. Use independent condominium reviews to find out about the:
- Condominium building
- Condo unit floor plan and sizes
- Condo amenities
- Demographics of the tenants that lives in the same condo complex
- Concierge and security services
Much is said about a house being the biggest investment you can make, but that isn’t fair to the many people that prefer the maintenance-free lifestyle of a condo. Some people want home ownership, just not a single-family home – and that is okay! In addition to the manageable square footage, it’s great to not…